Monday, October 27, 2008

102 is not a good number...

My son has been running a fever since Friday night that keeps shooting above 102 degrees. I have tried everything, only to momentarily have it rescind within the 100 degree range. We took him into the clinic on Saturday afternoon, with no idea why it was so high. We were told that if it stays that high till today, we should bring him in for some tests. He has had the vaccine for Meningitis at 13, so I can gladly rule that out.....I hope!

Today it is 102.8.....uggghhh! I hate it when he is sick and I can't wave my magic wand and make everything all better!





This is what he's been doing all weekend. He missed out on the final home football game of the season on Friday night, a field trip to Kalamazoo with the History Club on Saturday, and a birthday celebration for his cousins Rachel who turned 20 on Saturday (hope it was fun Rae-Rae!) and Nicole who turns 17 on Nov. 7th. He loves his social life and was so bummed!







Well, I'd better get on the phone and make an appointment........Monday's are always so fun when calling to get in :>(

No comments: