Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Day Kimmy D...

It's my sister-in-law Kim's birthday today. Tomorrow we are going up to her house and picking blueberries. My poor sis-in-law Liz will have to endure my verbal diarrhea while we make the drive. You know, I often wonder if she has earplugs and I don't even know, because she never complains!

But, the big celebration for Kim will be at our house on Saturday so she can relax and float in the pool and have it "her" way. She has been going non stop this summer, as her kiddo's are involved in basketball traveling team and camps.


Isn't she just beautiful? But, the best part is that her inside beauty matches her external beauty! She is a school counselor, and the students love her!



Well, I'll have to include the best part of her life..........her family!



Happy Birthday Kim........I love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Linda. How thoughtful. You are so kind, generous, thoughtful and a wonderful support. KEEP SHINING!!

Love ya,

KIm