Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Sharyn Sue....




Today is my sister's birthday and this picture depicts our relationship so well. We are very close and talk daily on the phone. She has always been there to "look out for me" and help me along the way. She tells me like it is, even if I don't want to hear it, but need to hear it!


She is the type of person who would give you the shirt off her back (literally). The kindest and most giving person I know. Actually, I think there are several people who would agree with me! My husband doesn't have any sisters, but feels really close to her as if she were his own! My son calls her his "Second Mom", as she often sends him little notes in the mail letting him know how proud she is of him!


I am so grateful that I was blessed with her as my sister.


Happy Birthday Sharyn.....I love you!


Enjoy "YOUR" day!

No comments: