Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 80th Dad..................

We celebrated my father's 80th birthday today. I thought it was great that he started his day working out at the athletic club today. Wow....at 80!!
Well, I thought I would show you a picture of my father in his 'glory'. He is a big Ohio State Fan, as he graduated college there in the early 50's majoring in Accounting. Shortly after he became a CPA and his career took off from there. He ended his career as the Vice President of National Standard and retired at 55. He looks so forward for fall and the start of the Buckeye football season. He would follow them to the Rose Bowl when they made it there too! These are some of his very best friends from college when they use to get together before the games! He seldom attends games anymore since my mother can no longer join him.
I love this picture because he (standing last on right) looks so genuinely happy! My mom is seated with the yellow sweater.
He does plan to attend the Michigan vs Ohio State game with my brother this year. I hope he has the time of his life!!!
Should be interesting since my brother did his undergraduate studies at U of M..........I say "GO BUCKS". Bring those Buckeyes a victory Dad!

No comments: