The first three are my son's creative masterpieces! He was feeling a little outnumbered as he and his cousin were the only males there. I think he did well though! He wanted to make sure they had a masculine flair to them, heaven forbid they would look to "girly".



The rest are the ones I created. Once I started, I did not want to stop. Oh, it is FUN......and sooooo addictive!! Not too bad for my first time out! Main thing is, I had fun and it was well worth the cause!

I was thinking, I might frame this for my father!





2 comments:
Linda & Colton,
Ally & I really appreciate all of you coming out to help support our journey for a cure for Diabetes!
Looks like you got a lot accomplished and glad to know you had fun doing so!
Thanks for the goodies too :)
~L & A
These pages are great, are you SURE you have never scrapbooked before, because you look like a pro at it!!! I am glad you had fun and thanks for the yummy goodies!!! We go scrapbooking sometimes in the cooler weather to Pages on Friday nights if you ever want to go....something to do!!!
Post a Comment