Colton let me try out his new camera and get shots of he and his friend in the pool. Oh, and I had to sneak this in there......
I just have to post my Canna one last time, as it finally is finished blooming! I'm glad my son picked this one to plant!

Earlier today as I was paying bills, I felt this little tap on my leg, it's my little guy asking for a little attention. I'm never too busy for that!

He's Mr. Affectionate the last couple of days. Maybe he knows that tomorrow I take him in for his shots......trying to make me feel guilty about it! Oh, I hate needles too buddy....I understand!
Earlier today as I was paying bills, I felt this little tap on my leg, it's my little guy asking for a little attention. I'm never too busy for that!
He's Mr. Affectionate the last couple of days. Maybe he knows that tomorrow I take him in for his shots......trying to make me feel guilty about it! Oh, I hate needles too buddy....I understand!
No comments:
Post a Comment