Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's so true.......

Saturday, after my first weigh in at Jenny Craig, I went out shopping to find something to keep my motivation going. I lost five pounds in one week. I was pretty happy, considering the fourth of July festivities the day before! I was thinking......'I have to keep this up.......at this rate I'll be close to where I want to be by the end of the year'!

So, I found this wall hanging and I think it really is so true.......

When you find Peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.

I know I will be more at peace with myself with this weight hurdle behind me. So, now it hangs to help me focus.








Mason seemed to have found his "peace" on my kitchen counter.........yuck! I think I'll need to put the stop on this, and fast! In the mean time............I'll be stocking up on Clorox Disinfectant Wipes!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You have to see my kitty. He looks just like yours and his name is Mason too!

http://lejournal.sadieolive.com/lejournal/2008/06/my-green-eyed-g.html

It's so funny!