
My brother Greg was in town this weekend to visit my mother and spend some time with us. This was taken 26 years ago, but I love this pic. Just wish my sister wasn't hiding so much in the back. We visited my mother on Saturday and had the best day with her. To see her smile and laugh was great! She was always really close with my brother and it didn't take much time at all for her to connect him as her son. I am so thankful, considering he flew in from California, where he was watching his son surf in a competition for the USA Surf Team. He lives in North Carolina in Ocean Isle Beach, and has his dental practice in Shallote.
I think this is one of my favorites because it was one of the last taken before we all spread out with our own families. I am glad we stay so close by calling each other every week!
No comments:
Post a Comment