Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cheerful friend........


A few reason's for this post..........
Today I went to my fellow blogging buddy Diane's site at http://www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com/ and saw my cat's two adorable sisters. You should go to her site and check them out....also, she is really creative with cards and stamps....so check that out too!
Also, I posted Jade because today after I had visited my mom, she must have sensed I wasn't all chipper. She greeted me at the door with cheerful meows and rubbed against my legs, giving me so much affection. Just what I needed. My mom was having a hard time today and I get a little down knowing I can't change her circumstances. I even tried to cheer her up with her favorite.........Culver's single scoop of chocolate with Reese's peanut butter cup crumbled on top. No luck :(
Well, there are good days and bad that she has........I'll just pray for a good one next time! In the mean time....I'll enjoy this lovable beauty (thanks to Diane)!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sorry about your Mom, that has to be hard! I am lucky so far, my Mom is 81 and still able to live alone and take care of herself, she doesn't drive anymore, which is a good thing, as it makes all 3 of us kids help her out alot. Jade is so pretty, I always did think she was the "sweetie" of the litter.We call the other two the two headed cats as they are always piled together somewhere. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!