Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Fun.....

Monday afternoon my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, nieces and nephew came over to relax by the pool. We are lucky ladies to have the summers off! I did take many more shots than this, but not everyone wanted to be broadcast across cyberspace. I respected their wishes rather grudgingly, but I totally understand..........lord knows I hate to have my picture taken.
So, I thought I'd share these few. I will definitely post many more this summer, as we do love having family over to enjoy the pool.

My son and nephew really do like hanging out together. They had just returned from volunteering at the Senior Center. They delivered the commodities door to door for the individuals that are not able to pick them up. So, they needed a little R & R.............



My niece was so eager to come enjoy the pool too!



Now, I am looking forward to the Fourth of July...........more family fun as we celebrate my son's big 15th!...........family, food, fun, pool, bag toss, horseshoes and fireworks at the club! Not that I like to speed up time, ............. but I look forward to times like these!

No comments: