Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trying to keep the tradition...


I found this old picture of my son dying eggs for Easter. I tried so hard to keep the tradition this year, but I am afraid that once he hit high school, it's just not 'cool' anymore :( I will keep trying though. I really don't want to wait until I have grandchildren, that will be another 10 years or so if I have my say!! Not that I don't want them, I just want him to finish college first. This makes me laugh as I remember one year when I asked him if the Easter Bunny was going to come, and he said "I know he will mom because I have my Bunny Ears on" (he used to wear these ears that were like a head band every year at Easter time). We have that one on video and it is fun to watch!!

No comments: