Here is my Mason, he was found on my school's daycare playground on May 1st last year (I teach at an Alternative School). The lady that runs the daycare came to me with this little 2-3 week old kitten and said, "I think this kitten was meant for you". I had just lost two cats within one week. Ginger who was 18 had to be put to sleep on April 13th and Turcoin who was 7 years old had a bad reaction to diazepam, a medication a vet had prescribed. It was toxic to his liver and he went into acute liver failure, it was so sad. He was put to sleep on April 18th (his birthday) and it was so hard on me. I think I cried everyday for two weeks. Well, Mary felt strongly that I was the one to take this kitten. She was right. We (my husband and I) hand raised little Mason from a bottle. He was so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment