Saturday, January 26, 2008

He's growing up too fast :(


I just love this picture my son took. He was helping me move my Mom from one nursing home to another this past summer, and he took this in the big side mirror to the U-haul van. The reason for this post is not because of his amateur photography, though I think he's into something!! It is rather to reflect that he is growing up too fast. He was recently asked to this years prom from a senior girl. Help....he's just 14 (early for his grade, 9th)! He is so excited to be asked, especially by a senior!! He is on cloud nine! I am reluctantly letting him go. I figure I have to trust that my husband and I have instilled the knowledge of right and wrong, and making proper choices to him by now. He was baptised this past summer, and I know he has a moral thermometer! Just a little nervous letting go I guess.........

If they would just stay like this a little longer........











He is gonna just die from embarrassment that I chose this pic...

2 comments:

kayla said...

AWWW... Colton! What an Adorable little Baby!!!

*Linda said...

Thanks Kayla...he sure was and still is to me!!